Mobile Terms of Service
Effective: April 13, 2020
www.securevideo.com Mobile Terms of Service
1. Account holders can opt-into this service by entering their cell phone number into their account, in the field “Mobile Number to Receive Texts Instead of E-mails”.
2. Description of messages: majority of messages will be session reminders and RSVPs, but if a user has the Host role, may also receive notifications of session requests, participants entering a waiting room, session creation notifications, and/or other notifications related to any other roles they may have. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
3. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. You can edit your user account to remove the mobile number, or text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, please reply to the last text message with “START” to start receiving messages again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. Messages through our shortcode are only sent by SecureVideo. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies according to the number of sessions you are invited to, or if an account holder, the level of relevant activity that would result in notifications. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected].